I am no export on GC so I hope someone with better knowledge can give some ideas, but I think the best is to log the GC for a few days and see what is going on with the heap, each application is unique so it is very difficult to give any generic " do this" and all will be good tips, also make sure it actually is GC pauses that is causing the problem so that it isn't something else.

regards

Mikael

On 2022-01-12 05:52, satyajit.man...@barclays.com wrote:

Hi Mikael,

We are  using  below  settings  and  we  have  default  off heap  memory  enabled.  Heap  size  is  10  GB per  node and  we  are  running  4  nodes  as  part  of  cluster. Data size  is  ~25MB  but  it  continuously  updates  and inserts  records in  every  5  mins  and  15 mins. It’s a  low  latency  application. We  haven’t  enabled persistence.

-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=55555 -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate=false -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl=false -Xms10g -Xmx10g -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:+ScavengeBeforeFullGC -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true

Regards

Satyajit