Hello,

Unfortunately, update to the newest H2 version is not possible, since H2
removed the Ignite support [1].
Currently, the new SQL engine for Ignite is under development. The first
beta release of this engine is planned to Apache Ignite 2.13 version [2].
But it still requires the ignite-indexing module, which requires H2. This
problem will be settled in one of the next versions after 2.13.

[1]: https://github.com/h2database/h2database/pull/2227
[2]: https://lists.apache.org/thread/yck17qhcgg2qmzp374q69xvlhb9ocwhh