Hi Sachin,

There is a command that can help you to find which backup is inconsistent:
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/tools/control-script#verifying-partition-checksums

Then you can clean only a single node which has a problem, and then Ignite
will automatically rebalance data for the new node.

Since Apache Ignite 2.11 there is the ReadRepair feature [1]. It
actually does what you want to do. But it is experimental for 2.11 and
2.12, and will be more solid in 2.13.

[1] https://ignite.apache.org/docs/2.11.1/read-repair