Hi,
As per ignite deployment on EKS docs, we need to activate the cluster once
all replicas are up.

Activating it manually is not a production ready setup. We were trying to
add a postStart hook to the pod but that causes issues since it activates
the cluster when first replicas start and the rest of replicas
don't become part of baseline as expected.

*Is there an automatic way to activate the cluster when statefulsets
complete creating replicas.*

P.S. We could do it from a thick client, but that is risky if the client
starts before all replicas are started. We will end up in same situation
where few nodes are out of baseline

[image: image.png]

https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/installation/kubernetes/amazon-eks-deployment