Hi all,

I've recently upgraded the Ignite version from 2.8.1 to 2.13.0 and found an
error while executing the following control script.

*kubectl exec -n $RELEASE_ENV $PSN_POD_NAME -- /trex/bin/control.sh --state
 --host 127.0.0.1 --port $PSN_PORT*

As you can see the below error messages, it complains that it cannot find
org.apache.ignite.internal.commandline.CommandHandler.
2022-05-24T07:10:58.4499713Z Error: Could not find or load main class
org.apache.ignite.internal.commandline.CommandHandler
2022-05-24T07:10:58.4500845Z Caused by:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.ignite.internal.commandline.CommandHandler

The following files exist in /trex/bin folder
README.txt
control.bat
control.sh
ignite-cdc.sh
ignite.bat
ignite.sh
igniterouter.bat
igniterouter.sh
ignitevisorcmd.bat
ignitevisorcmd.sh
include
index-reader.bat
index-reader.sh
setup-hadoop.bat
setup-hadoop.sh
sqlline.bat
sqlline.sh

and these are the files in libs folder:
cache-api-1.0.0.jar
commons-codec-1.13.jar
commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
h2-1.4.197.jar
ignite-core-2.13.0.jar
ignite-indexing-2.13.0.jar
ignite-kubernetes-2.13.0.jar
ignite-spring-2.13.0.jar
jackson-annotations-2.12.4.jar
jackson-core-2.12.4.jar
jackson-databind-2.12.4.jar
jmx_prometheus_javaagent-0.12.0.jar
lucene-analyzers-common-7.4.0.jar
lucene-core-7.4.0.jar
lucene-queryparser-7.4.0.jar
spring-aop-5.2.21.RELEASE.jar
spring-beans-5.2.21.RELEASE.jar
spring-context-5.2.21.RELEASE.jar
spring-core-5.2.21.RELEASE.jar
spring-expression-5.2.21.RELEASE.jar
spring-jcl-5.2.21.RELEASE.jar

That command line used to work well without any issue, but after I upgraded
the ignite version, it stopped working.

Anyone know about this issue or can help me solve it?
Any help will be appreciated.

Kind regards,