Hi,
I have 3 node ignite cluster each node contains 60G work directory(ebs) and
I need to create snapshots.
I followed steps to create snapshots and run create snapshot command using
control utility. Command completed in 500millis but snapshot directory only
had 400Mb data. Later I realised directory size grew up 30G. I suppose it
would reach size of work directory.

I have few questions.
1. Is it stop the world process.
2. If so, is it stop the world only during command execution (500millis) or
until snapshot Dara is fully copied(takes many minutes) to complete.
3. Is there a way around to speed up this other than increasing snapshot
threads