Greetings!

I am using embedded Apache Ignite in my project and syncronyze several nodes through it. On the app start, after a cache obtained, it writes an available node's requisites into the cache. And I woud like to remove the requisites before a node shutdowns. But when I stop the app through the systemd Ignite shutdowns faster then I can write something in the cache. And I get the exception: org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheStoppedException: Failed to perform cache operation (cache is stopped).

Is it possible somehow disable SIGTERM processing by Ignite and allow the app control Ignite's shutdown ?

--
Best regards,
Yuriy Ivkin