Hi,
We have defined indexes on sql enabled ignite cache and are able to see
indexes being used while querying.
sqline *!indexes* also shows those indexes in output. But we cant see
default index created by ignite on *primary key *and *affinity key*.
We would like to use index on key and affinity key to get results sorted
accordingly.

For example, in official docs link below, Is it possible to use the above
mentioned default indexes instead of ORG_SALARY_IDX ?
How can we get more details about these indexes which are not shown in
sqlline commands.

https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/key-value-api/using-cache-queries#executing-index-queries

QueryCursor<Cache.Entry<Integer, Person>> cursor = cache.query(
    new IndexQuery<Integer, Person>(Person.class, "ORG_SALARY_IDX")
        .setCriteria(eq("orgId", 1), gt("salary", 1000)));