After cache.destroy operation is performed, it clears all the cache data,
but directory for that cache exists with empty data.
I am creating many caches for specific workflow and destroy them, same
keeps repeating for each workflow.
This results into cache directories lying on the machine and that count
goes on increasing.
So I want to cleanup them.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 6:38 PM Stephen Darlington <
stephen.darling...@gridgain.com> wrote:

> What are you trying to achieve?
>
> On 28 Jun 2022, at 13:14, Sumit Deshinge <sumit.deshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> How do I get a full cache directory path?
> E.g. ignite_storage_path/host/cache_name
>
> I want this full directory path from the machine where cache data is
> physically being stored. (not only storage directory path, but actual cache
> data directory)
> Is there any ignite API for the same?
>
> --
> Regards,