Hi,

I can't give you the exact estimation, cause I didn't yet look at the scope
of required changes. I'm afraid that simply replacing "move" with
"delete"&"rename" won't help in this case, files must be explicitly closed
before doing so.
There's a chance to get it done by the time 2.14 is released, although code
freeze is literally tomorrow and I'm a little busy right now and can't
proceed immediately with the fix. How urgent is this problem?

пн, 22 авг. 2022 г. в 07:55, Tejashree Ruikar <tejashree.rui...@broadcom.com