Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, I somehow missed your message.

Yes, thick client starts a JVM with the whole Ignite inside, while thin
client does not and does not depend on JDK.
Actually, thick client is not only a client but can also be a C++ server
node.

You are right, NearCache is not available in C++ thin client.

It looks like thick client may be the most suitable solution for your case.

Best Regards,
Igor