Oh, we can’t migrate to newer version, so for consistency we will set
compact_footer = True currently for our thin java client.

Thank you very much for your help!

On 22 Dec 2022, at 2:08 PM, Ivan Daschinsky <ivanda...@gmail.com> wrote:

It is required only for older java client. If you choose client version 2.14.0,
everything will work automatically. Otherwise, it is advisable to set up this
flag manually.
For pyignite it is not required to specify it, it is up to you.

чт, 22 дек. 2022 г. в 13:42, Айсина Роза Мунеровна