Ok, it seems this requires quite a bit of configuration, we can't just use
those linked configs directly.
'import resource="classpath: ' looks into Java classpath, so this would
depend on your setup.

You can replace <import> with the contents of connection-settings.xml.
But there are other things to fix. You'll need Cassandra jars in
IgniteConfiguration.JvmClasspath, etc.

Unfortunately, I don't have the capacity to develop a fully working sample
right now. Please try to follow the docs, source code, and error messages.