Two things can limit the number of active compute tasks:

IgniteConfiguration#publicThreadPoolSize (defaults to max(8,
AVAILABLE_PROC_CNT))
ThinClientConfiguration#maxActiveComputeTasksPerConnection (defaults to 0
=> compute from thin clients is disabled)

Please check those settings on your servers.

https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/configuration/IgniteConfiguration.html#setPublicThreadPoolSize-int-
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/configuration/ThinClientConfiguration.html#setMaxActiveComputeTasksPerConnection-int-