From: Mandal, Satyajit: IT (PUN)
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2023 8:41 PM
To: 'user@ignite.apache.org' <user@ignite.apache.org>; 'ptupit...@apache.org'
<ptupit...@apache.org>
Subject: RE: .NET Ignite server nodes not joining cluster using
TcpDiscoveryStaticIpFinder

Hi  Pavel,

We are seeing  lot  of  interim TCP communication  errors  and  node leaving
and  joining  the  cluster when  we  hosted  Ignite  as  WebApi  service. Its
rejoining immediately.

Can  we  conclude  that  this  could  be  because  Ignite  is embedded with
.NET  host ?

[15:44:18,930][SEVERE][exchange-worker-#46%ignite-instance-0612556c-26f7-4f30-b224-cc85a4e80e3f%][diagnostic]
 Failed to send diagnostic message: class o.a.i.IgniteCheckedException: Failed
to send message (node may have left the grid or TCP connection cannot be
established due to firewall issues) [node=TcpDiscoveryNode
[id=aba2e264-40e4-4281-9c20-b4b2c86b9a72, consistentId=10.115.179.174:47500,
addrs=ArrayList [10.115.179.174], sockAddrs=HashSet
[GBRPSM030001102.INTRANET.BARCAPINT.com/10.115.179.174:47500], discPort=47500,
order=2, intOrder=2, lastExchangeTime=1683555768564, loc=false,
ver=2.14.0#20220929-sha1:951e8deb, isClient=false],
topic=TOPIC_INTERNAL_DIAGNOSTIC, msg=IgniteDiagnosticMessage [flags=1,
futId=7], policy=2]
[15:44:18,931][INFO][grid-nio-worker-tcp-comm-3-#26%TcpCommunicationSpi%][diagnostic]
 Exchange future on coordinator waiting for server response
[node=aba2e264-40e4-4281-9c20-b4b2c86b9a72, topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion
[topVer=2, minorTopVer=0]]

Regards
Satyajit