Hello,

we are considering to use Apache Ignite for our software and we have couple
of questions:

1) When will Apache Ignite 3.0 be the stable version?
2) What is the end of life matrix or end of support of 2.0?
3) Will the 3.0 version still be embeddable to the Java application? (very
useful for us).

Thank you for answers

David Bucek | Software Architect | MANTA

--
*This email is intended solely for the addressee(s) and all its contents,
including all attachments and files transmitted with it, represent