Hello.
   I'm sorry for it took so long time to reply to the message duing to I missed
some messages. For example, I have multiple nodes performing the same
computational tasks. The cache mode is  partition and the data is cached by
affinity_key. So the different nodes have different data and node only
query/calculate data from itself. If there is no setLocal, the node will query
data from other nodes, which is inefficient.  That's why i need setLocal. What
should I do if without setLocal?

Yours,

Hu Tiany
2023/6/30