Hello Apache Ignite team,

We are using ignite 2.8 and for monitoring purposes, we need to get topology
metrics and/or parameters related to ignite health out of the currently running
ignite server.

I could find documentation for the ignite
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/2.9.0/index
But it is starting from 2.9 and goes upwards. I need to work on the 2.8 version.

Can you please let me know,

  *   Does ignite 2.8 expose rest api for topology/health parameters
  *   and also, please provide me the link of documents (and examples if there
may any)

Please let me know if you need any further clarification or other information
from my side.

Ref jira card logged in apache jira system:

Thanks and Regards,
Amitkumar Maheshwari  |  Sr, Software Engineer
www.automationanywhere.com/in<http://www.automationanywhere.com/in>
Automation Anywhere
Ground Floor (North West Part) Alembic Business Park Premises Alembic Road
Gorwa.