Hi all,

I've been experimenting with Ignite over the past months and took an
unexpected (pleasant) deep dive.

Right now, I'm fiddling around with write-through and read-through, but I'm
stuck on one feature I'd really want to find a solution for database table
discriminator values and mapping them to a polymorph class hierarchy.

In a way, I'm looking for an Ignite alternative to JPA's
@DiscriminatorColumn
<https://docs.oracle.com/javaee%2F7%2Fapi%2F%2F/javax/persistence/DiscriminatorColumn.html>
annotation that creates different classes from records with different
column constants. Or just something similar. Documentation or examples of
support for polymorphism in general maybe?

I've started using low level configuration with JdbcType, QueryEntity and
complex keys, but I can't seem to find an acceptable solution to load
database records (from a single table) into different caches (or a single
cache with different binaries of distinct classes).

Any help or pointers in the right direction?
Do I need to write a custom Marchaller maybe?

b.
<http://www.reinvention.be> *Creative engineering & inventions*
Check our latest projects! <http://www.reinvention.be> *Bram Biesbrouck*
bram.biesbro...@reinvention.be