This does not happen with thin clients.

I switched our Ignite 2.12.0 service cluster to using Thick clients instead
of Thin as a result of performance testing.

The performance is better and more consistent.  However, whenever a
ServerNode drops out and rejoins the cluster, the Thick clients participate
in the Node Filtering of services
(IgnitePerdicateX<CusterNode>::applyx(ClusterNode) (Line: 1080)

Even with all of these Thick Clients are clearly identified as clients
(isClient == true).

Is there any way, include the derived apply method to check to see it is
being run on a ServerNode or a ClientNode?  It already checks to see if the
ClusterNode argument to the method is a client.

THanks in advance.
Greg