Hello Ignite,

I have a CacheMode.REPLICATED cache distributed on several nodes and I use
CacheWriteSynchronizationMode.FULL_SYNC. The documentation says

  *   Flag indicating that Ignite should wait for write or commit replies from
all nodes. This behavior guarantees that whenever any of the atomic or
transactional writes complete, all other participating nodes which cache the
written data have been updated.
I wonder how exactly this property is enforced by Ignite. Suppose there are 2
simultaneous PutIfAbsent on the same key with 2 different values, on 2
different nodes. I then expect only one PutIfAbsent to succeed (returning true)
and the other to fail (returning false), is it what happens ? If so, is it a
Paxos algorithm that chooses only one of those 2 PutIfAbsent ?

Thanks,
Vincent
"FINASTRA" is the trade name of the FINASTRA group of companies. This email and
any attachments have been scanned for known viruses using multiple scanners.
This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be
privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the named recipient of this
email please notify us immediately and do not copy it or use it for any
purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. This email does not
constitute the commencement of legal relations between you and FINASTRA. Please
refer to the executed contract between you and the relevant member of the
FINASTRA group for the identity of the contracting party with which you are
dealing.