From: Stephen Darlington <sdarling...@apache.org>
Sent: 04 December 2023 14:58
To: user@ignite.apache.org <user@ignite.apache.org>
Subject: [External]Re: RE: Uneven offheap memory distribution among cluster
server nodes

Caution: The e-mail below is from an external source. Please do not open
attachments or click links unless this email comes from a known sender and you
know the content is safe.

There's a really nice blog on why this is the correct advice:
https://www.gridgain.com/resources/blog/data-distribution-in-apache-ignite

"To achieve optimal key and partition distribution across nodes, it is
important to ensure that the number of partitions is significantly greater than
the number of nodes, and the number of keys is significantly greater than the
number of partitions."

On Sat, 2 Dec 2023 at 17:59, Aleksandr Nikolaev