Hi Guys,
we have an already running Kakfa Connector Cluster.
I want to add a MirrorSourceConnector with a custom replication policy:
-----
curl --request POST \
--url http://localhost:9083/connectors \
--header 'Accept: application/json' \
--header 'Content-Type: application/json' \
--data '{
"name" : "cluster-source",
"config":{
"connector.class": "org.apache.kafka.connect.mirror.MirrorSourceConnector",

"replication.policy.class" : "org.example.CustomReplicationPolicy",

}
}'

-----

This leads to an error:
-----
{
"error_code": 400,
"message": "Connector configuration is invalid and contains the following 1
error(s):\nInvalid value org.example.CustomReplicationPolicy for configuration
replication.policy.class: Class org.example.CustomReplicationPolicy could not
be found.\nYou can also find the above list of errors at the endpoint
`/connector-plugins/{connectorType}/config/validate`"}
-----
I added the jar which contains CustomReplicationPolicy to the /lib path but it
won't work.

How can I use my CustomReplicationPolicy with the MirrorSourceConnector?
I'm using Kafka 2.8.
Setting up the MirrorMaker with /bin/connect-mirror-maker.sh and the jar file
in /lib works, but unfortunately I have to configure the mirror maker
connectors one by one in our enviroment.

BR
Toni