It might help if you address the Ignite community with a question about
Apache Ignite or GridGain skills and experience and needs. It might
demonstrate your skills if you participate in the community by answering
others' questions about Apache Ignite or GridGain, as it will establish
your authority on those subjects. Searching the archives of this list might
identify leads for you, based on questions you can cover with your
expertise, but please reach out directly, not via the mailing list.

It might be inappropriate to discuss things unrelated to Apache Ignite in
this forum, so please be considerate, as you would address friends.