Hi Max.

As for Ignite 2, there are discussions (like this:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/v81wt7xzvrk6o04sb2k4fmydctqgtjlg )
about raising the minimum Java version used to compile the project to
11 (that is, dropping support for Java 8-10).

Ignite 3 does not support Java 8, it can be built (and run) minimally
on Java 11.