Hi Community ,
I have configured my application with ignite in client mode.I have a
wrapper  around Ignite APIs that provide some out of the box atomic
functionality. I have enabled the cache metrics and after performing some
cache operation I can see that at server node the metrics related to
cachehits, cacheputs are updating and at server side the metrics such as
GetTimeTotal, PutTimeTotal , GetAllTime are updating .
Is this normal to update some metrics at client side and some metrics at
server side ?
Is there any list by which we can differentiate client side metrics and
server side metrics ?