Hello,

1. Coordinator is the oldest server node. So you can use something
like: ignite.cluster().forServers().forOldest().node()
2. Why can't you upgrade to the new Ignite version? Perhaps this
problem is already fixed. But if not, you can provide details for the
actual Ignite version and this will help to fix it.