*Env:*
 Version of ignite server and thick client : 2.16
 Client type: Thick client

*Describe the issue*
1. One cache (data region) used for multiple types of objects viz. standard
Java objects, primitives and User written object (see example below)
2. Cannot use different caches for different object types  - restriction
placed by framework(proprietary)
3. When retrieving individual objects, I am able to retrieve deserialised
version of BinaryObjectImpl using the deserialize method
4. But when retrieving a List or map of custom object, the contents of list
and map have BinaryObjectImpl.
*Question*
1. Is it possible to store and retrieve my object types without having to
play with BinaryObjectImpl
2. How is Ignite able to deserialise collections of Standard java objects
like List of dates for example

Example class
    public class NonStandardJavaObject implements Serializable{
        private Serializable v1;
        private Serializable v2;

    }

Exception when retriving and using list of above class
List<NonStandardJavaObject> myentries = cache.get("somekey")
myentries.foreach throws a class cast exception
class org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectImpl cannot be cast to
class somepackage.NonStandardJavaObject
*Cheers*
Mani/Naren/Iyer
*The trick of walking on water is knowing where the stones are.*