I am running Ignite 2.11.1 with persistence enabled in a 3 node cluster.

After each of the machines were rebooted , one at a time with 4 mins
interval between each reboot , the Ignite client started reporting the
below error  while publishing( I am using thick client with datastreamer)

*Caused by: org.apache.ignite.IgniteIllegalStateException: Grid is in
invalid state to perform this operation. It either not started yet or has
already being or have stopped [igniteInstanceName=<grid-name>,
state=STOPPED] at
org.apache.ignite.internal.GridKernalGatewayImpl.illegalState(GridKernalGatewayImpl.java:202)
~[ignition-igup.jar:3.67] at
org.apache.ignite.internal.GridKernalGatewayImpl.readLock(GridKernalGatewayImpl.java:96)
~[ignition-igup.jar:3.67] at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.binary.IgniteBinaryImpl.guard(IgniteBinaryImpl.java:193)
~[ignition-igup.jar:3.67] at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.binary.IgniteBinaryImpl.builder(IgniteBinaryImpl.java:76)
~[ignition-igup.jar:3.67]*
I do not see any exception in server logs , and the server nodes are in
ACTIVE state

What could be the reason?
(Before the machine reboot , the client was able to publish)