+ user mailing list
- developer mailing list

This question would be better addressed to the user mailing list.

There are a number of causes of "long JVM pauses,” so it’s difficult to be
prescriptive. I’d start by logging more information about Java’s garbage
collection.

More information in the documentation here:
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/perf-and-troubleshooting/memory-tuning#generic-gc-settings

Given the data provided, I’d say your heap space is likely excessive. Having
more heap space isn’t necessarily better.

Regards,
Stephen