From: Bruno Vercelino da Hora [mailto:brunodah...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 8:24 AM
To: user@jbehave.codehaus.org
Subject: [jbehave-user] Execute all scenarios despite of failures

Hi, I'm using JBehave with JUnit.

I was able to configure and use it well.
But there is something that is bottering me.

When a scenario fails all the other scenarios aren't executed, they just show
like PENDING.
Is there a way that despite a scenario fails the others will be executed?

Thanks for the help!

Bruno Vercelino da Hora
--
"Mas Deus prova o seu próprio amor para conosco pelo fato de ter Cristo morrido
por nós, sendo nós ainda pecadores." - Romanos 5:8