From: Mauro Talevi [mailto:mauro.tal...@aquilonia.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 10:11 AM
To: user@jbehave.codehaus.org
Subject: Re: [jbehave-user] JBehave and Selenium

Hi Jorge,

if you've tested and validated the latest snapshot we can release 3.6
Cheers

On 19 Sep 2013, at 17:51, Jorge Pombar
<jorge_pom...@symantec.com<mailto:jorge_pom...@symantec.com>> wrote:
It’s true that the current version of Jbehave Web (3.5.5) doesn’t work w
Seleniun-java v2.34.0 or above
I reported this bug (https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JBEHAVE-941) and it has
already been fixed for the JBehave Web 3.6 release
I don’t know when this version would be released but I hope is soon

Thanks,
Enrique