Hi Mary,

I think this is not possible possible as the parser won't be able to see
the difference between a null and an empty String.
It could be supported by supporting some convention on the default Parser
like "Whenever you meet the <null> token then convert it to null required
type (null String, Date, Integer, Long, etc)"

It's not native, and I think I don't really see the benefit.
For the time being I think you should write your own ParameterConverter and
use it in the concerned stories.

Cheers,
Louis.

Cordialement/Regards,