I would recommend not managing page objects directly in your DI container. Rather having a PageObjectFactory that you inject in all your steps classes.

Have a look at the tutorial for an example:

https://github.com/jbehave/jbehave-tutorial/tree/master/etsy-selenium/java-spring

It uses Spring as DI but you  can easily adapt it to Weld.