The unbearable emptiness of being :-)

The idea is to try and encourage partial story writing. E.g. once might only write a description and a narrative, but not yet have any scenarios to add.

If one write a scenario though, at least one step must be present.

We could add a warning saying that no scenarios are found, but that is also implicitly evident in the report.