Hi David,

Thanks for your reply (after a while :D).

I just uploaded the source code to GitHub to the following repo:

https://github.com/marcelobusico/jbehave-netbeans-plugin

Please feel free to contribute and let me know of any pull request you want
to create so I can build it and upload to the Netbeans Plugin Portal and
Netbeans Update Center.

Thanks a lot again!
Marcelo.