Felipe, you exhausted your rootfs space; a file system with 83 GB
available cannot accommodate a 100 GB copy.  Perhaps change your basedir
to your home partition which has 750 GB available?  Note that the
filesystem blobstore does not create any temporary files although other
processes can consume this space.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/