Hi to all,

I'm using jclouds on Rackspace APIs and I get this error:

----
org.jclouds.http.HttpResponseException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not
generate DH keypair connecting to GET
https://syd.databases.api.rackspacecloud.com/v1.0/794470/instances HTTP/1.1
        at
org.jclouds.http.internal.BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.invoke(BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.java:110)
        at
org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeHttpMethod.invoke(InvokeHttpMethod.java:90)
        at
org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeHttpMethod.apply(InvokeHttpMethod.java:73)
        at
org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeHttpMethod.apply(InvokeHttpMethod.java:44)
        at
org.jclouds.reflect.FunctionalReflection$FunctionalInvocationHandler.handleInvocation(FunctionalReflection.java:117)
        at
com.google.common.reflect.AbstractInvocationHandler.invoke(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:87)
[...]
Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not
generate DH keypair
----

Seems a problem on lowlevel SSL library:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10687200/java-7-and-could-not-generate-dh-keypair

It should be solved on latest 1.7 Java JREs but something can still fail on
same client/server combinations.

Anybody had this issue?

Regards,
Luca