Hi,

I issue ‘gets’ to acquire information from my created openstack nodes but
the api fails to return the generated private ip.

The returned set is empty.

The other info I need is there.. am I missing something ? Can I even get
them somehow ?

..

                     node = (NodeMetadata) it.next();

                     group = node.getGroup();

                     rID = (node.getId().split("/"))[1];

                     nodename = node.getName();

                     pubAddrs = node.getPublicAddresses();

                     privAddrs = node.getPrivateAddresses();

                     meta = node.getUserMetadata();

                     lPort = node.getLoginPort();

                     status = node.getStatus();

                     lcreds = node.getCredentials();

                     floatingip = node.getPublicAddresses().toString();

..

thanks

-d