Hi

When I create a new Ec2 instance with FreeBSD private AMI, the
init-bootstrap fails to run. The instance is created and runs normally,
but the error also fails my own runScript so I'd like to resolve it.

00:32:27,588 ERROR [jclouds.compute] (user thread 0) << problem
customizing node(eu-central-1/i-22cd4c9e): :
java.lang.IllegalStateException: error running [/tmp/init-bootstrap
init] as ec2-user@52.59.247.117; returnVal !=0:
{output=/tmp/init-bootstrap: not found
, error=, exitStatus=127)

Full stacktrace: http://pastebin.com/xabqprs5

1. Is /tmp/init-bootstrap supposed to already exist on the image or is
this a script that jclouds uploads to the node? If the latter, I assume
there is a problem with script not being uploaded in the first place? No
error indicates this though.
2. What does this script actually do? Is it possible to disable it?

Best regards, Klemen