Hi

For some reason the new nodes I create on EC2 are missing the group names.

NodeMetadata node =
getOnlyElement(compute.createNodesInGroup(vmSettings.getGroupName(), 1,
template));
logger.info("New node " + node.getId() + " " +
concat(node.getPrivateAddresses(), node.getPublicAddresses())+" in group
"+vmSettings.getGroupName());
upload some files and run some script on the node
logger.info("Node in group "+node.getGroup()+" initiallized.");

Output:
New node eu-central-1/i-1ff660a3 [ip redacted, ip redacted] in group
crossbuild-ami-87564feb
Node in group null initiallized.

And indeed the group tag is missing in EC2 console. I hardly believe
such basic functionality would be a bug in Jclouds but I also can't see
what I am doing wrong. Any ideas?