Sure, that patch is the pull request I referenced. Expect it to be
available in some hours.
El 26/4/2016 8:42 p. m., "Kai Liu" <kliu....@gmail.com> escribió:

Thanks very much, my SNAPSHOT is too old.  I enforced to update the
snapshot just now, All Apis work now excpet the routerApi:

            try {
neutronApi.getRouterApi(region);
} catch (Exception e) {
LOGGER.error(e);
}

*2016-04-26 14:39:11 ERROR OpenstackAPI:364 -
com.google.common.util.concurrent.UncheckedExecutionException:
java.lang.NullPointerException: namespace*

I found a related tickit:

*https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-1104
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-1104>*

It mentioned a patch to solve this, could you please include the patch in
the new snapshot?