Hi Andrew.

Thanks for looking into this!

I've tried the 1.9.2 version and now the error below pops up. Google
pointed me to:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-1015

Which has seemed to fix the problem. I'm not sure whether this has made
it into 1.9.2 - apparently not :)?
I have to admit, that I have a german Windows version. So that matches
the error and the fix.

I'll try to look into the testcases tomorrow. Thanks so far!

java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.nio.file.attribute.UserPrincipalNotFoundException
    at
org.jclouds.filesystem.strategy.internal.FilesystemStorageStrategyImpl.setBlobAccess(FilesystemStorageStrategyImpl.java:547)
    at
org.jclouds.filesystem.strategy.internal.FilesystemStorageStrategyImpl.putBlob(FilesystemStorageStrategyImpl.java:464)
    at
org.jclouds.blobstore.config.LocalBlobStore.putBlob(LocalBlobStore.java:487)
    at
com.google.inject.internal.DelegatingInvocationHandler.invoke(DelegatingInvocationHandler.java:37)
Caused by: java.nio.file.attribute.UserPrincipalNotFoundException
    at org.jclouds.filesystem.util.Utils.setPrivate(Utils.java:83)
    at
org.jclouds.filesystem.strategy.internal.FilesystemStorageStrategyImpl.setBlobAccess(FilesystemStorageStrategyImpl.java:542)
    ... 11 more