Hello,

I am using jclouds to store objects into OpenStack Swift.

The problem is that I don't understand what "region" is meant.
When I need to create an object or a container I have to use next API:
ContainerApi containerApi = swiftApi.getContainerApi("RegionOne");

What is "RegionOne" ? First of all if we talk about regions in Swift then
it can't be a String. It is Integer value. That is why I can't understand
what is "RegionOne" and how to create a simple container with SwiftApi.

Please, help me to figure out how to use this API

Sincerely,
Alexandr