Hi,
I'm trying to migrate my code to use jclouds 2.0.0. I changed from swift dependency to openstack-swift, so I use SwiftApi object to access Swift (instead of BlobStore which I used before). The code seems to look fine when I run it on a live cluster.

But I had unit tests that were using transient mode/container and now I cannot make them work.

I got:

com.google.inject.ConfigurationException: Guice configuration errors:

1) No implementation for org.jclouds.openstack.swift.v1.SwiftApi was bound.
  while locating org.jclouds.openstack.swift.v1.SwiftApi

Is transient mode still valid in 2.0? It is listed as possible "providerOrApi" in org.jclouds.ContextBuilder#newBuilder(java.lang.String). How to use it? There is no information about it on documentation pages, wheras it still claims that " Write your unit tests without mocking complexity or the brittleness of remote connections. Writing tests for cloud endpoints is difficult. jclouds provides you with Stub connections that simulate a cloud without creating network connections." (from http://jclouds.apache.org/start/what-is-jclouds/)

Thank you in advance,
Aleksandra