Hi Archana,

I don't see any particular reason listNodes  would behave differently when
using IAM role vs Access Key and Secret Key - Once the Ec2Api is configured
to use org.jclouds.aws.domain.SessionCredentials everything should just
work.

Is listNodes the only failing one? Can you share the stacktrace of a
failing call?
Could you double check listAssignableLocations() or listImages() with the
same IAM role? if they work, can it be related to weird IAM permissions?

HTH,
Andrea