Hi Andrew,

I've searched high and low for how to do that "unwrap" trick you mentioned here:

https://jclouds.apache.org/start/concepts/#providers

I've even played with evaluating different methods on the blobstore context and
builder. I cannot find an obvious (or unobvious) way to access the back-end
provider functionality as mentioned in the link above.

Can you please provide a simple example of how one does this?

To be specific, I'm looking for a way to access the amazon S3 back-end provider
so I can find out what region jclouds has configured for the AWS S3 provider.

Thanks,
John