Andrew,

I would love to submit this PR. But I'm going to need some guidance. I'm a
pretty good coder, but I must tell you that there are big gaps in my
understanding of how the jclouds code works.

Can you please point me in the right direction? Tell me which files to look at
and I'll try to decipher what needs to be done. And any additional information
you think might be relevant. My hope is that I can do the work, saving you that
effort, if you will spend just a few minutes jotting down how you would
approach the patch since you obviously understand the code better than most.

Thanks very much for the opportunity to help.