Not I - but at the CloudStack conference hack day on Sunday, we were
chatting about the synergy between all the various cloud-related ASF
projects - CloudStack, jclouds, Stratos, Whirr, Provisionr, libcloud,
Deltacloud...we've got a real little ecosystem going here. =)

A.

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 11:43 AM, Everett Toews <everett.to...@rackspace.com