Hi,

As per your suggestion, I have done the subscription and am sending the
required information about my problem.

1. Jclouds Version : 1.6.1-incubating
2. Java Version: 1.6..0_16
3. OS : Windows XP
4. Problem:

Am not able to get the context builder object with provider name.  This is
the same code am using to get the BlobStoreContext object.

BlobStoreContext context = ContextBuilder.newBuilder("
cloudfiles-us").credentials(username,
apiKey).buildView(BlobStoreContext.class);

When i debugged this ContextBuilder object, I am getting
NoSuchElementException in newBuilder method.

Am not sure is it because of Provider name what have gvien *cloudfiles-us*.

I tried with GitHub sample code as well from eclipse. But got the same
issues.

Please help me out.

/Thanks,
Vijay